Monday, March 5, 2012

Roses & Dresses - What A Perfect Combination!

Hi everyone!  Back in January I had planned on utilizing this blog a lot more - as you can see I haven't been doing a very good job...LOL!  Even though I have neglected the blog, I am happy to report that the first three months of 2012 have been really busy for me and I've been sewing up a storm!

This spring I've made quite a few dresses for my girls.  Most of the custom dresses are already available on Etsy, but I do have a few that I have not had time to list yet.  For a while, I got so carried away with embroidery and applique, that I forgot how much I loved sewing dresses and other cute clothes for my girls.   

Below are two of my favorite dresses.  I can't get enough of all the rose print fabrics I've been seeing in stores and online!  It's just perfect for making elegant little dresses for church and adds a little "vintage" flair.  You will definitely see more of these prints in my Etsy shop!


Speaking of fabric, I nearly went broke buying this cute "pre-ruffled" pink & white striped fabric.  I got so caught up in how cute it was, that I didn't even look at the price per yard...BIG mistake!  Let's just say that my husband named this dress the "hundred dollar" dress.  ;)

Below is the "Paris Valentine" dress that I made for girls to wear to church.  It's not on Etsy yet, but it will be soon (along with two cupcake surprise birthday dresses!)

 I've got several more dresses to show you, but I'll do that in another post.  See you later & stay FABULOUS everyone!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment