Monday, July 30, 2012

Snazzy Summer Update

Hi everyone!  As many of you have already noticed,  my "Sew Snazzy Stitches" and "Gracy Rose" Etsy shops are currently closed.  We've got quite a bit happening over at our house for the first two weeks of August, so I won't be able to take up any new orders.  Both shops will reopen on August 20th with some cute new designs.  Here is a sneak peek of what's to come!

First on the list are these cute new Spa bags.  They can be monogrammed with any name or initial and come in many bright colors.  The two you see below are the smaller size bags I monogrammed for my daughters.  We plan on storing hair accessories and toothbrushes in these when we travel;).

Small Spa Bags - Perfect for children's travel items!

Below are the larger bags.  I made one for myself and plan on using it with my gym bag.  Each bag is fully lined on the inside to allow for easy cleanup in case of spills.  Don't you just love these pretty little things?!!?  I was also thinking they would be a great gift for Christmas, Mother's Day, or a wedding.  If I knew how to do all this back when I was getting married, I would have probably made these for all of my bridesmaids;).

Large Spa Bag in Bubblegum Pink (9"x7"x3.75")
Large Spa Bag in Coral (9"x7"x3.75")

Since a girl can never have enough bags, here is a picture of one I use daily.  Back when I was in college, I had a purse ADDICTION.  Now that I have kids (and have to carry around snacks, diapers, and wipes) the only bag I sport is the dreaded diaper bag!  Small items like lipstick and my wallet were constantly getting lost in that large thing, so I needed something to keep all my items in one place.  This little beauty did the trick and I am no longer fumbling through the diaper bag for my wallet:).

These awesome bags come in three different sizes and can be completely customized.  Customers can choose their own fabric combination and thread colors! 
Custom makeup bag.
Fully lined interior.

SO!...enough with all the bags!  The holidays are just around the corner and, YES, I have already begun preparing!  Believe it or not, I've already sold some super cute turkey shirts.  My shop is really busy during the holidays, so if you need a shirt for that special day, it's always best to order asap before I run out of stock.

Boo-T-Queen Halloween Shirt

Custom Turkey Letters Thanksgiving Shirt
 
Ribbon Turkey Feathers Custom Shirt

And of course, we can't forget about the boys.  All applique shirts can be customized for boys.  Check out these cute sibling Thanksgiving shirts for boys.

Thanksgiving Sibling Set - Onesie
Toddler Thanksgiving Sibling Set

WARNING:  Cute kid alert!!!  Look at this adorable little girl wearing her snazzy reindeer letters shirt last year.  I just love it when customers send me pics of their little ones - it makes my day!

Reindeer Letters Christmas Shirt

Reindeer Letters Christmas Shirt For Boys

Winter Snowflake Shirt

I hope you like all the new items.  They will be available starting August 20, 2012 in my Etsy shop.  Also, be sure to drop by my Gracy Rose Etsy shop for custom infant and children's dresses. 


Take care everyone & I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment